Krew has not been a big eater, but through treats he has learned how to chew and suck on things rather than swallow things whole and choke. So he is getting to be a better eater. His favorite treats are veggie dip puffs. When I get the can out he gets so excited, and reaches for it. He grabs it, pops the lid off with his teeth, and grabs the biggest handful he can get and stuffs as many in his mouth as he can. It is hilarious! He loves yogurt drops, yogurt covered puffs, and pretty much anything crunchy. I started giving him shredded cheese and he can't get enough of that right now.
Sunday, November 29, 2009
FAVORITE TREATS
NOVEMBER 2009
Krew has not been a big eater, but through treats he has learned how to chew and suck on things rather than swallow things whole and choke. So he is getting to be a better eater. His favorite treats are veggie dip puffs. When I get the can out he gets so excited, and reaches for it. He grabs it, pops the lid off with his teeth, and grabs the biggest handful he can get and stuffs as many in his mouth as he can. It is hilarious! He loves yogurt drops, yogurt covered puffs, and pretty much anything crunchy. I started giving him shredded cheese and he can't get enough of that right now.







Krew has not been a big eater, but through treats he has learned how to chew and suck on things rather than swallow things whole and choke. So he is getting to be a better eater. His favorite treats are veggie dip puffs. When I get the can out he gets so excited, and reaches for it. He grabs it, pops the lid off with his teeth, and grabs the biggest handful he can get and stuffs as many in his mouth as he can. It is hilarious! He loves yogurt drops, yogurt covered puffs, and pretty much anything crunchy. I started giving him shredded cheese and he can't get enough of that right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment