Lately Krew is obsessed with water. So one day I turned on the water in the sink to wash my hands. He lunged forward practically jumping into the sink, so I let him get in with his clothes on. It was funny. Then we had to give him a real bath. Usually I give him a bath in the bath tub, but lately he loves sinks. Its a lot easier on my back, so I like it too.
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
SINK BATH
AUGUST 2009
Lately Krew is obsessed with water. So one day I turned on the water in the sink to wash my hands. He lunged forward practically jumping into the sink, so I let him get in with his clothes on. It was funny. Then we had to give him a real bath. Usually I give him a bath in the bath tub, but lately he loves sinks. Its a lot easier on my back, so I like it too.



Lately Krew is obsessed with water. So one day I turned on the water in the sink to wash my hands. He lunged forward practically jumping into the sink, so I let him get in with his clothes on. It was funny. Then we had to give him a real bath. Usually I give him a bath in the bath tub, but lately he loves sinks. Its a lot easier on my back, so I like it too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
He fits perfectly! Way more convenient for mom!!
Cute! That is still how we bathe Ava but they get too big too fast! Hope to see you soon
That is so funny! I bet your the funnest mom! Letting him in there with his clothes on...! haha!
I am maybe going to come get that cleanser this Saturday if your going to be home... I will text you
Post a Comment