Sunday, July 19, 2009

KREW UPDATE

JULY 2009
Krew has been progressing so fast, and doing some cute things! He gets up on his hands and knees and rocks back and forth and kinda scoots his knees forward. I know he will be crawling soon...aaaaah! He is grabbing everything, and really good with his hands and fingers. He caught and ball the other day, and he pinches so hard! When he is hungry he does this fake whine that I can't help but laugh, then he pulls my shirt down! His favorite things to play with are remote controls, cell phones, tampon applicators (kind of embarrassing in public), anything that rattles, balls, and Craig's guitar. He loves to climb, walk, and kick! When I hold him by the hands he will walk right up my body, climb the stairs, and try to kick anything that is in front of him. When a ball is rolling towards him he puts his foot out. It is so cute. He loves to be outside and in the water. When I growl at him, he growls back, and when I stick my tongue out and do farty noises he does it too. When I leave the room he starts to fuss, and then follows me. He has been having a hard time going to sleep without me there. Usually I lay him down, leave, and he is fine, but now he cries and cries and cries. So yesterday I put him down for a nap, and he cried for a while so I finally went in there and he had pulled himself up, stood on the crib bumper, and was leaning all the way over the edge about to fall out! I couldn't believe it. Craig came home and lowered the mattress, but who know how long that will work. He is a little stinker, but we love him so much! He has brought our little family closer. Craig is such an amazing father, and it makes me love him that much more. We are so blessed to have each other, and this little sweet spirit.
He loves the remote controls to Craig's Xbox
He can play with Brynn for hours! He loves her
He is totally a mamma's boy right now and I love that!

No comments: