Friday, June 19, 2009

SLEEPING

JUNE 2009
Ever since Krew has been in his crib he has been sleeping in the cutest, and funniest positions. I will put him to sleep on his side, and the second I lay him down he twists and turns to get comfortable. Then I go in the room to check on him, and he is in some random position. Lately he kicks everything with his left heel. So when we put him down for a nap, or bed we hear this banging noise, go in his room, and he is kicking his crib. I guess a few times he was kicking the top of the crib, and fell asleep and his leg was hanging over the bumper pad. He is the so freaking cute! We laugh at him all day. I love to see him do new, funny things. It is so much fun.

He still loves his giraffe. We just leave it in his crib all the time. Sometimes I will go in there and he has it in his arms, or he is flopped over it. Its funny.




I didn't even put him in these positions! Its all him!

6 comments:

~..kass..~ said...

Could he be any cuter! I love him :) And I think that he and Kindgston look a like, you can for sure tell that they are cousins :)

~..kass..~ said...

um Kingston...sorry

janae said...

This is such a fun stage. my kids did the same thing. But, are you sure he didn't get swiched at the store or something? he looks nothing like either of you...still really cute though.

Souza Family said...

All these pictures are so dang cute! You are lucky you get him to smile for the camera so often. I love the ones with his hands folded across his body sleeping. I love watching babies sleep. It is so tender. I was telling Alberto after we left you guys tonight, when ever we are out with you guys I feel so occupied trying to keep my own kids in line that I don't get to really enjoy Krew and ask all about him. Next time we get together, lets just hang out at one of our houses so the kids can run a muck and I can hold Krew and pay attention to him :)

Anonymous said...

krew is getting big...he sure does like his daddy..also can you please give me email addy so i can put you on my admit so you can see my blog if you like to..I also went private as well thanks bria.

Higbee said...

He's so cute! I like the picture of Craig in his g's in bed! haha :P