Friday, June 19, 2009

FIRST FOOD

JUNE 2009
I have been waiting until Krew is 6 months old to feed him solids. But every time we eat he just stares at every bite going into our mouths! I feel so bad like he is starving and wanting to eat so bad. Everyone in the house keeps asking when I am going to start feeding him baby food, because they want to feed him. So my mom went out and bought him a little jar of carrots. We opened them up and started feeding him. He liked it because it was something new, but I don't think he liked the taste. Most of the time he gaged it down, or made bad faces. It was so funny! Then a few weeks later I was at the health food store and found baby food for 4 months and older. So I got a jar of peas. I didn't even wait til we were home to feed him, I just opened it in the car and he loved it!!! He didn't even spit any out. Then we just went to his 6 month check up and our Dr. said we can start feeding him daily. So we got a bunch of different veggies, and we got some organic rice cereal to try. I just mix some of my milk, rice cereal, and veggies together, and he likes it pretty good. He enjoys eating! It is so fun to start this new little adventure in his life.




1 comment:

Bingham Family said...

It's so fun to start all the new little things and to watch them learn