Tuesday, April 7, 2009

GETTING SO BIG!

APRIL 2009
Today I put Krew in his bumbo chair and set him on the table while I made dinner. I heard some papers rustling, so I turned around and he was leaning all the way over his bumbo chair getting into my purse, riping out my receipts and drooling everywhere. It was so funny. I grabbed the camera and called his name, and he looked up like he was in trouble. I just love him! He keeps me smiling everyday.


So the past few weeks have been kinda tough with the sleeping situation. I had Krew in our room in a bassinet because he is still up every 3 hours or so. Well he is so tall that the bassinet was cramping him. I tried his crib a couple of nights but I would get so tired walking down the hall and trying to feed him sitting up. I know...lazy right. So I just let him sleep with us a few nights (big mistake!) I knew it wouldn't get better, so I just forced myself to make him sleep in his crib, and make the long walk down the hall a couple times a night. Its great now! He loved his crib, and he sleeps so much better and longer. Yay!!

6 comments:

cassidy said...

that is SO nice.. Harlo hated her bassinet basically from day one, so when she was like 2 weeks old I moved her to her crib and she slept SO much better!! (her room is only one away from ours, so it's not too bad) Aren't they so funny right now? I love how she gets more and more personality literally everyday!!

Souza Family said...

That first picture is so dang cute!! I am glad to hear he is sleeping better in his crib. All the transitions are so hard in the beginning, but if you can stick it out, it always turns out for the best! Hopefully we can get together Thursday!

~..kass..~ said...

He is a Southwick baby for sure!! So cute!
Kenton got too big for his bassinet pretty quick too. How great you have him all adjusted to the crib :) I can't wait to see him!!! and you ;)

Bingham Family said...

Thats good that he likes his crib! Claire liked her's from the beginning... she never slept well in our room so I put her in her room at like a week and she slept so much better... she is still up every 4 hours, I cannot wait until she starts sleeping longer, but then I love getting up with her too!

Erin said...

He looks bigger already and I just saw him on monday. Oh, he is super cute!

Anonymous said...

Krew is so cute! That hair is sweet..kind of reminds me of Aspen's mohawk :)