Friday, January 9, 2009

FIRST BATH

JANUARY 2009
We gave Krew his first bath a couple of nights ago. We weren't able to bathe him til now because his umbilical cord was infected and I didn't want it to get worse. I don't know if he liked it that much. He is so cute! Being a mom is so much harder than I thought, but so worth it. I totally appreciate all moms. Especially moms with multiples.



5 comments:

~..kass..~ said...

Yay for the 1st time I can really see his eyes, they are BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Souza Family said...

He is so DANG cute! I just wanted to steal him from you yesterday! Can you believe how much ourlives have changed?

Ali J said...

He's so cute Bria! Congrats!

MelissaMichelle said...

I want to meet little Krew! I bet you're a great mom!

BJ and Amber said...

I can't wait to see the newborn pics! Hurry and post some. He's the sweetest thing.