Christmas was so much fun with a new baby! I had bought Krew a Santa outfit to wear on Christmas day and so we woke up and started getting ready. I gave him a bath and got him all cute in his outfit. The second I put him in his car seat he had a blowout. So I went to change him, and it had soaked through his onsie, so I took his diaper off and all of the sudden a straight stream of poo shot out of him and all down my shirt and pants. I went to get something to wipe it off and he started peeing all over the bed and his face and outfit. I almost started crying. So anyway it took forever to get him and myself ready again!
Friday, January 2, 2009
CHRISTMAS
DECEMBER 2008
Christmas was so much fun with a new baby! I had bought Krew a Santa outfit to wear on Christmas day and so we woke up and started getting ready. I gave him a bath and got him all cute in his outfit. The second I put him in his car seat he had a blowout. So I went to change him, and it had soaked through his onsie, so I took his diaper off and all of the sudden a straight stream of poo shot out of him and all down my shirt and pants. I went to get something to wipe it off and he started peeing all over the bed and his face and outfit. I almost started crying. So anyway it took forever to get him and myself ready again!



Christmas was so much fun with a new baby! I had bought Krew a Santa outfit to wear on Christmas day and so we woke up and started getting ready. I gave him a bath and got him all cute in his outfit. The second I put him in his car seat he had a blowout. So I went to change him, and it had soaked through his onsie, so I took his diaper off and all of the sudden a straight stream of poo shot out of him and all down my shirt and pants. I went to get something to wipe it off and he started peeing all over the bed and his face and outfit. I almost started crying. So anyway it took forever to get him and myself ready again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
What a handsome boy! It is crazy how he has changed already! I love him and his parents too.
Oh the blow out stage....
He is the cutest little tiny Santa ever!!!
haha, I just had to laugh at that. Just wait, it gets even better. Poo and pee are one thing but until you have had diarrea and puke on you at the same time it seems like nothing else can disgust you!
Post a Comment