Saturday, July 12, 2008

WE ARE HAVING A BOY!

JUNE 2008



So we are having a baby boy! I thought it would be a girl, and Craig was praying for a boy. So Craig and I went to the ultrasound with Kitty and my mom. The technician prepared my tummy, and the second she put the thing on my stomach she said "oh its a boy!" Craig was so excited. I got a little teary eyed. It was awesome to see him moving. We were so happy. Everything looks good, and he seems to be healthy and strong.
So one of the ultra sound pictures is him facing the front with his little hand up by his head. He looks like skeletor. So that same day we went shopping and found a onesie that had a skeleton on the front that looked just like his picture.
July 10th was my birthday, and that night when I layed down I felt these wierd feelings and I knew it was him moving. So I put my hand on my stomach and he kicked me. It was so freaking cute! Its the most amazing feeling. I love it.

5 comments:

dani said...

you guys are ALWAYS welcome! it was fun, i only wish we had a little more time to spend together! happy late birthday by the way... people born in july are the coolest... and i'm not just sayin' that cuz mine is the 22nd... *wink* your SKELETOR is BEAUTIFUL! :) love you guys!

The Murphy Fam said...

Congratulations on the baby boy!!

~..kass..~ said...

I have been waiting for this post ever since Kit told me! CONGRATS! Boys are seriously so fun!

Bingham Family said...

Bria-
Congrats again on the boy! That will be so fun! Isn't it so cool when you can finally start to feel them move, mine has been moving forever and she goes crazy after I eat. Have you thought of any names? and let me know when your shower is, I would love to come...!

Jarred and Angelina said...

I love the name! My dads name is Michel. Too cute!!!